Classes/Opportunities - 2017
Muscle Testing, Flower Essences, Face Reading and More at:
New Dawn Spiritual Healing
If you are in the New England area and want to participate in monthly workshops, here is a list of the 2017 dates and times for classes.
Anyone who wants to learn, grow and challenge themselves is welcome to attend!
New Dawn Spiritual Healing - Laura Dominick
501 Cabot st., Beverly, MA - 3rd Floor
Date: Saturday, May 20th
FALL 2017 dates coming soon.
Keep it SIMPLE, Silly ~ Holistic Techniques and Information to Make Life Easier
- Explore and experience holistic energy exercises that reduce stress in adults and children;
- Learn how the Behavioral Barometer and The Emotion Code assist in releasing emotional stress;
- Discover your gifts, talents and strengths with facial analysis;
- Identify specific flower essences that reinforce and support your energy.
The Healing Power of Flower Essences Workshop
- Discover how flower essences contribute to healing on all levels;
- Learn about the Doctrine of Signatures of flowers;
- Learn how to incorporate flower essences into your holistic practice;
- Utilize different approaches to choosing the right essence;
- Identify the flower essence that will help you move forward on your path;
- Leave with a personal flower essence from the Australian Bush flower essence collection.
FLOWER ESSENCE ONE DAY WORKSHOP
This workshop addresses all of the topics from the introduction class and much more.
Those with a holistic or healing practice will discover how to integrate flower essences into your modality.
Ginger is ready to present these workshops and more at your healing center, business or home.
"Ginger is a truly dynamic instructor. To watch her in her chosen field is very impressive. Her knowledge of Bush Flower Essences and muscle testing techniques almost make her appear to be psychic. She holds her class enthralled with her expertise and the amount of interesting material she is teaching. I would recommend her not only as a teacher, but also as a therapist and health counselor." AMJ, LMT
Thank you to the following organizations who have invited me to present face reading workshops:
A New You Center for Hypnosis, Cardea Center, Seacoast Women's Network, the Annual Women's Retreat at Camp Belknap, Seacoast Women's Week, Spirit of Change Natural Living Expo, Portsmouth Community Education, the North Hampton NH Library, One More Referral, NH Chronicle,The American Association of Naturopathic Physicians, Spirit of Love Healing & Development Studio (now New Dawn Spiritual Healing),12 Oak Street Growth & Renewal Center and Boston Children's Hospital.
Ginger Bisplinghoff, RN, BS,
Kinesiologist, Face Reader, Author
Flower Essence Practitioner
Do you want to receive information about future class and opportunities with my free e-newsletter?